Why get a Canister Vacuum?
Maintaining a clean home is not an easy job, especially when it comes to fight the dust off your carpet or the stubborn stains from your floor. And I am sure at some point or the other we all have stood in the middle of our living room looking at the dust deposits on the rug and the sofas and wonder, where does all of this dust comes from!
When it comes to the hard floors and stairs the canister vacuums are excellent but the carpet and rug cleaning is mostly considered as a challenge for them. High end models of the canister vacuum can do a brilliant job at it because of their combination of a notable deep-cleaning with strong airflow through the hose for use with their long wands.
Lets take a look at the selected canister vacuum models and see how can they sustain your home improvement and maintenance needs:
The best part about cleaning the canister vacuum is that they expand the applications of your cleaning equipment.
Keeping an impeccably clean home becomes all the more crucial as well as difficult to take care of home if you have kids and pets. The spilled food, liquids, pet hairs and mud printed paws could be a constant headache. Therefore, having an all-purpose vacuum that can clean your carpet, furnishings, high cellings as well as the hard wood floor with equal efficiency is very important.I know that because I used to do that too!
Hard Floor surfaces, be it the hardwood, stones, tiles, it is not an easy task to wipe them squeaky clean and them. And if they are dirty and dusty, lo! It does not take much time for the entire home to become a mess.
Signs That You Need Canister Vacuum:
Has it been sometime that you have cleaned under the sofa, or, you can see the dust on the side panels of furniture, on the draping and but can’t get rid of it, are you concerned about the musky smell that just lingers on in the room or you know that that it has been quite a while since you cleaned the floors and you can see patches of black spots all over in the floor?
If all or most of the above questions have answers in yes, then you immediately need a canister vacuum.
When compared with the conventional upright vacuum models, the canister models are ahead in many aspects.
- Canister vacuum are easy to operate, direct and much lighter in weight.
- They have amplified outreach and the tools can be easily applied to clean even the far off surfaces like under the furniture or the staircases.
- They are an excellent choice already for the hard wood floors and other hard floor surfaces.
Below, you’ll find example sections that you can use as a basis for your roundup review. You’ll note that we follow a clear and simple structure. This doesn’t only make the review look very professional, it also makes it easier for you to create the content for this review.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Electrolux Ultra Silencer El6986a Canister Vacuum
- 0.2 Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, Caribbean Blue
- 0.3 Eureka Airexcel Compact No Loss Of Suction Canister Vacuum, 990a
- 0.4 Electrolux Ergospace Bagged Canister Vacuum, El4103a
- 0.5 Dyson Ball Multifloor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.6 Oreck Super-deluxe Compact Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.7 Panasonic Mc-cg937 “Optiflow” Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.8 Ovente St2010 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum With Hepa Filter, With Sofa Brush
- 0.9 Electrolux Ultraactive Deepclean Bagless Canister Vacuum, El4300b
- 0.10 Eureka 3670g Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum
- 1 Selecting the Right & Best Canister Model
- 2 Conclusion
Electrolux Ultra Silencer El6986a Canister Vacuum
Electrolux Ultra Silencer EL6986A Canister Vacuum is one such vacuum that is manufactured to cater to all your vacuuming needs. It works immensely well on the all type of hard floors and the low pile carpet cleaning.
Electrolux Ultra Silencer is handy when it comes to multi-purpose cleaning. The model work efficiently on the bare and carpeted floors and are designed to cater to some of the specific needs.
- The vacuum comes with a sound stifling technology to deliver the whisper-quiet cleaning.
- A full size nozzle is included with the vacuum machine to deep clean the low pile carpets.
- To avoid the hassles after cleaning, there is a button for the auto-rewind of the vacuum cord and it allows the compact storage.
- It is a light weight machine, and thus can be carried easily around the house and up-down the stairs and thus it becomes easy to clean house with it.
- This machine is extremely good for low pile, but on high pile carpets its performance may dip.
Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, Caribbean Blue
It has a compact design and very lightweight physically and therefore carrying it around the home with the brush is extremely easy. Its attached carrying handle helps in efficiently using its brushes and crevices tool.
Picking the fine pet hairs ore removing dirt from drapes, this can do it everything for you.
- Zing from Bissell filters has a total of three filters which are washable and this adds to their life. No more buying and replacing cleaning bags.
- It has a programmed withdrawing cord which makes it flexible much needed for cleaning curtains, upholstery, auto interiors etc.
- This canister vacuum comes with a horde of features and that too a very low price. Thus, big on quality and low on price.
- The Light weight of the vacuum makes it ideal for anyone in the home to use.
- The dirt cups can be easily emptied avoiding any spill during the cleaning
- The suction pump is a bit small which means a little extra effort on carpets or the other larger surface areas but with its powerful suction it is not a big problem.
Also, it is extremely light weight physically which makes it possible to clean the home effortlessly. Its light weight design helps in cleaning without sweating and of trouble having to drag it from one place to another.
This vacuum works well both on the carpet and hard floor surfaces with its attachments of the carpet and bare floor brush.
It comes with HEPA technology that ensures the 99% cleaning of the dirt and allergens in your home.
- This canister vacuum comes with an adjustable wand that allows the thorough cleaning of the house, even the areas that you cannot reach with the help of the tools or attachments.
- One of the great features is that once you are done with the cleaning it efficiently recoils the 16.5 inch cord effortlessly. You do not have to roam around with the cord in your hand and figuring from where to start.
- It is extremely easy to empty the contents of the flip-bottom dust cup and it is designed to avoid the spillage on the floor.
- It comes with a dust cup and therefore no need to throw away the dust container and buy it again. The washable dust cup filter makes it easy for you to do the job.
- Well, it a good and a bad thing both! The suction pump of Eureka Air excel canister vacuum is so powerful that it causes the rugs to stick into the machine when placed on it.
- Another disadvantage is that there is no place to hook attachments.
The Ergospace bagged Canister Vacuum is a small and light weight canister vacuum which is designed to fulfill your all round home cleaning needs. It has a quite motor and it comes with an adjustable floor nozzle. Be it bare hard floor surfaces or the rugs, with its Multi-Surface Brushroll it can clean anything within its reach and that to, to the pure satisfaction of the users. Its lightweight design makes it easier for you to go around, go up and down the stairs fluently.
It also comes with HEPA filtration system that removes the dust particles to the 99% efficiency.
- This Electrolux Ergospace vacuum cleaner has a smart hose wrap system which enables it to store the canister and hose together without using up much space.
- This model comes with the patented s-bag that traps dust ensuring there is no spillage or leakage during the cleaning of the home.
- It comes with multiple attachments to cater to all the cleaning needs from crevices, stairs to the flat surfaces in one go!
- Though this model comes with a Turbo Spin Mode but while cleaning the carpet you might have to make a few rounds.
This vacuum cleaner uses a design is similar to the DC39 and therefore comes with a Dyson Ball technology. This design allows it to glide smoothly around the house and around the furniture disturbances without making a change in your handling position. The neat freaks will love the clear bin feature that lets you see the dirt in the bin and can be emptied simply at the push of a button.
- This product is engineered with supreme quality and design. The make is of ABS and polycarbonate which makes it a long lasting product and extremely low on the maintenance.
- The vacuum power cord and the handle together make a total of 32.8 ft reach which means you can clean smoothly different sizes of floor surfaces and rugs.
- The Dyson Ball Multifloor Canister Vacuum is compact designed and lightweight, therefore extremely easy to operate.
- With an efficient suction pump its dust bag could appear a bit smaller for those with pets might have to empty it 2-3 times while cleaning.
- The canister vacuum is a priced a little higher than the rest of canister vacuums in its range with same specifications.
If you had been looking for a multi-purpose vacuum cleaner your search ends here with the Oreck super deluxe compact canister vacuum cleaner. It is a great pick if your motto is to clean places that are difficult-to-reach like blinds, ceilings, recessed lighting and mantels or even the car!
Enter your text here…
It works equally well on the drapes, upholstery material like drapes, furniture and car seats. Even the deposits of dirt and debris in crevices and corner of the walls and floors cannot be missed by its powerful suction.
- With featherweight design (hardly 5 pounds) it could even work as a wearable tool! You can glide around your house with super light machine or carry it around your shoulder.
- Oreck uses a hygienic hypo-allergenic throwaway dust bags not the ordinary dust cups which makes sure that the dust is stored as tightly as possible.
- You will love its set of multi-purpose attachments to clean small home equipment. This includes a mini tool set for computers and even the delicate art objects, and a vinyl tool caddy.
- Though they provide an excellent tool set to clean multiple appliances and pieces, there is no there is bag provided to store the attachments or cord.
Panasonic canister vacuum cleaner with “optiflow” technology mode which ensures that there is a steady airflow volume through the dust bag. Even as the bag is filled up with dirt and debris. This cleaner employs the variable power mechanism. Thus from the carpets to the hard floors if you are shifting to dust the delicate items you can adjust the suction power of it. It works on all kind of hard floor surfaces and equally on the carpets and rugs.
- It’s quiet even while the brush roll was running on maximum suction and has a dirt sensor to alert you if an area needs another swipe or two.
- The best feature is that it comes with a dust sensor alert is you have missed a spot or two on a specific surface and it needs another swipe.
- This canister vacuum cleaner works quietly and efficiently. The motor remains quiet even on the highest settings when the power suction is in full swing.
- The Panasonic “optiflow” canister vacuum cleaner is a bit heavily price as compared to the other canister vacuum in this category and also a little weighty.
Ovente St2010 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum With Hepa Filter, With Sofa Brush
The Ovente comes in the category of the top notch cyclonic vacuum. It has a powerful motor and the cyclonic vacuum which enables an exhaustive cleaning of even the remote corners and places in the house. This vacuum cleaner is a particularly useful way of dusting areas that are difficult to reach and works excellent on picking the pet hairs too.
- This Ovente cyclonic vacuum has an Automatic Cord Rewind mechanism. After cleaning the cord would recoil simply with the press of a button.
- This vacuum cleaner is made to last. Its make is of heavy duty plastic and of stainless steel which enables it to be used years after years.
- The remarkable cyclone technology augments the airflow and driving the dust gathered from cleaning in the direction of the bin away from the filter.
- The dust cup is attached to the hose therefore could be a bit of hassle when you have to empty it after or during the cleaning.
This canister vacuum from the Electrolux is ideal to clean all the hard floor surfaces as well as the carpet areas. Its attachments 13-inch power brush and 14-inch natural bristle floor brush helps in making your home free of the dirt and dust.
This is a bagless canister vacuum which means there is no need of replacement bags! A great pick for those who want to use it on the bare floor and carpeted floor.
- The canister vacuum for the safety measures includes an ErgoShock cord that works as a furniture guard and also acts as a hose wrap.
- It has a retractable cord that can be recoiled by pressing a single button rather than going around and collecting it.
- Another impressive feature is its adjustable wand, the wide floor brush that covers the maximum area and its noiseless functioning.
- Cyclonic filter of canister vacuum needs to be removed dust flask and properly cleaned to rid of the dust and fibers. The con is that it is not entirely safe for people prone to allergens.
- Those who have used a bagged vacuum earlier may find it a bit noisier than the earlier one.
The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum is a good choice if you have different types of floor surfaces at your home. Its powerful brush rolls works on the carpeted and rug areas for a core cleaning, a special set of tools to clean the furnishing items and stairs. Eureka 3670G works wonders on the bare floors like wood, tiles making them spot free and squeaky clean. It sucks up the dirt even from the corners that are not easy to reach.
- To perform its functions optimally and efficiently, the Eureka canister vacuum has 2-setting height adjustments for bare floor area and rug cleaning.
- A special cleaning kit with tools included for the upholsteries items and crevices for a thorough and stringent cleaning.
- As compared to the other bagged canister vacuums in the same category this may appear to be a bit noisy when running on full capacity.
- Though it is a wonderful machine it does not come with a HEPA filter.
And The Winner Is..?
You will love to have a product like BISSELL Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner. It is a quality product and provides solid performance, It is highly recommended product for cleaning carpet and furniture,This can be used for low-pile carpets and hardwood floors. It has many features which atually makes it versatile that can be used for different types of flooring, whether on bare floors or cleaning carpets.
THE WINNER PRODUCT
BISSELL Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, Caribbean Blue is our top rated product.
The Zing Bagless Canister vacuum offers an expedient complete-home cleaning system. This canister vacuum is a lightweight machine and has a compact design. Its cyclonic action and powerful suction makes it a best choice to clean the stairs with the floor brush easy. The carrying handle is an advantage while cleaning the drapes and upholsteries.
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more. Another advantage of the Cyclonic action and powerful is that it aids in multi-surface cleaning.
What to look for?
Canister vacuum cleaners have the ability to clean a wide variety of surfaces and some of the products are specially designed for specific purposes. So before you decide to spend money on a vacuum cleaner make sure that you have a clear idea for what purpose you will need it most in your household.
There are many available options in the market when you search for the vacuum cleaners, but, most importantly even the best of the product reviews and cleaners cannot help you if you do not know what are you looking for?
If you have a combination of both the hardwood and carpeted floors in your home, you’ll need a multi-floor vacuum. I have discussed a few other mandatory factors that should be in your mind before buying a canister vacuum for your place.
You first need to assess your needs and see what will be the best canister vacuum for your homes. You can take a look at the few factors discussed below.
Selecting the Right & Best Canister Model
Canister vacuums have been conventionally considered good for cleaning the hard flooring surfaces like tile, hardwood floors, stone, along with the carpets and rugs. The Canister vacuum mainly come as bagged or the bagless vacuums. Now, selecting between these two depends on how and where you want to use it in your home along with how are you planning to get rid of all the dust that accumulates after cleaning.
These vacuums come in two types mainly:
Bagless Canister Vacuums
A very apparent advantage of the bagless canister vacuums is that you do not have to buy the dirt bags separately. And, you can check how much progress you have while cleaning by looking at the dirt chamber.
In a bagless canister vacuum the sucked up dirt is deposited in a reusable plastic compartment. It saves you a lot in the long term as you do not have to replace the bag every time and you simply need to empty the used bag in the trash can.
Bagged Canister Vacuums
The appeal towards a disposable bag is hard to resist. Anyone who has emptied the dirt bag after a major clean knows the difference of disposing away an enclosed bag and emptying a dart bag with utmost care.
Moreover, a bagged canister vacuum comes in high end models which have the HEPA filters with inbuilt additional filtration systems into the bag making them easy for the allergy sufferers.
Note: You need to take extra care while emptying the dirt bag lest its contents are spilled on the floor.
Conventional upright vacuums are ideal for the carpets, or where large areas need to be covered, however, these are not ideal for the non-carpet surfaces. When it comes to the hardwood, tiled or stone floors the small canister vacuums can work efficiently and effortlessly.
Its peripheral equipment like the sticks and attachments are great in terms of the space utilization and can clean the hidden places and crevices easily where upright vacuum cannot work.
Owing to their light weight make and easy-pivot cleaning heads makes the canister vacuums a great choice for the places where the upright vacuum cleaners cannot reach. They are flexible, easily bendable and can clean off dirt even from the farthest and closest spaces. No need to shift the furniture or constantly rubbing at the same place incessantly.
No need to constantly worry about the weight and resistance which is a hassle with the upright vacuums.
Vacuum cleaners best on carpets and rugs
Vacuuming floor coverings can be proficient by both upright and canister vacuum cleaners. While customarily upright vacuum cleaners have been seen as best for floor coverings in view of their blender bar activity which disturbs the cover filaments and subsequently observed as more capable, we really surmise that is a misguided judgment.
Truth be told canister vacuums with a different power head are in reality more intense on the grounds that they use two separate engines. This is the reason we prescribe a canister vacuum as a brilliant decision on the off chance that you have thick heap rugs. Our canister vacuums that do well with floor coverings all have great Hepa filtration, fixed bodies and are to be profoundly suggested for hypersensitivity sufferers. Likewise, heads with turning brushes are a hit for the cover cleaning in the event that you have pets at home.
Hope the information that I have tried to cover on this website and the page will be useful to you. You can learn more about the canister vacuum reviews, detailed information by reading a detailed review. I have presented a few of the best canister vacuum cleaners available in the market, but you always need to keep in mind that what has been rated best by the other users is necessarily best for you. You need to consider your own requirements first and then buy a vacuum cleaner.